See "About the Event" for dates and details|
Holy Land Pilgramages
Join Bishop José as he leads members of our diocesan community on a this amazing journey to where Jesus walked, prayed, taught, healed and loved. We will explore Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Sephorris, Way of the Cross and more on this journey.
Time & Location
See "About the Event" for dates and details
About The Event
- Date: Aug. 29 - Sept. 10, 2019
- Cost:$4500, per person
- Single occupancy is an additional $540 and is limited.
- Space is limited to 25 adults and is first come first serve.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The price of the pilgrimage includes round trip airfare from Charlotte or Asheville (location to be determined) to Tel Aviv, travel insurance, and the following while in the Holy Land.
- Accommodation and meals which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transportation in comfortable deluxe bus
- Guiding fee
- All entrance fees on the itinerary
- Israeli and Palestinian Speakers
- Portage at all hotels
- Tips for restaurant and hotel staff
Personal expenses such as phone calls, alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, laundry, and medical insurance are not covered. Meals on travel days to and from Israel are not included.
Initial deposit: $500 due by Dec 14, 2018. Registration will open early August.
Remaining amount maybe broken into four payments and will need to be paid by the following dates. Payments are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- First Payment: January 12, 2019
- Second Payment: February 15, 2019
- Third Payment: March 15, 2019
- Final Payment: May 17, 2019
Questions about the trip?
Contact Eden Lewis , Youth and Young Adult Missioner.